Online Blood Bank monitoring and data logging system
Online and standalone. Data logging system with standalone storage of a minimum of 250,000 data point,
more than 160 Giga byte memory when connected to industrial HMI (Human Machine Interface).
- Network and modular hardware.
- Back up battery time: minimum 24h.
- No of zones:40.
- Measurement Temperature range -90°C to 70°C
- Accuracy + 0.3
- Resolution 0.01
- Sensor type thermocouples for freezer and precision resistor for fridges.
- Individual alarms for each zone on screen.
- Visual and Audible Alarm for each zone for high and low temperature and system fault.
- Send SMS amd E-mails alert on Alarm and when Alarm cleared via internet to unlimited number of mobiles phones and unlimited e-mail addresses.
- Software record data at interval of 1 to 240 minutes.
- Three seconds display reading minimum update time.
- Display data on a form of graphs and spreadsheet.
- Data easily transfer to Microsoft exel.
- Easily configurable to set zones names and individual alarm levels.
- Graphical interface to allow site design for identifications of each zone picture where
it is installed.
- The software should allow setting e-mail to be sent through owner own SMTP.
- load Jpeg picture format of site for sensor to be dragged on freezer and fridge.