USB DrDAQ Data Logger
The DrDAQ Data Logger makes data logging fun
The DrDAQ is a low cost data logger with built in sensors for temperature, light and sound. It is supplied,ready to use with all software and cables. It is ideal for a large variety of classroom science experiments.
- Very low cost
- Built in sensors for light, temperature and sound
- Measure pH — just plug in any standard pH electrode
- Measure voltages and resistances
- Sockets for external sensors
- Use DrDAQ to capture fast signals
- Outputs for control experiments
- Simply plug in to your PC and measure
- Data logging software included
Please visit the DrDAQ website for full details on the USB DrDAQ data logger.